1. Getting a tattoo didn’t freak me out anywhere near as much as having an
2. I always notice people’s shoes.
3. Camping was great as a kid, painful during my late teens/early twenties and now
I am back in love with it again.
4. I prefer op-shops to shopping malls.
5. I don’t watch television (except occasionally on DVD).
6. My normal speaking voice is at just the right pitch to be drowned out in any noisy environment.
7. I am a planner but rarely manage to complete my lists.
8. I love double-salted licorice. Especially licorice powder.
9. My sense of smell is quite strong and decisive. I tend to find this more a burden than an asset.
10. My wedding took me around two phone calls and a few emails to prepare for and it
was perfect. (My husband organised the honeymoon, which took a little more effort. That also turned out perfectly.)
11. I have a soft spot for kawaii.